Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

July 17, 2008

Where to begin ...

As a lifelong crossdresser, it has been a complicated journey ..

Like so many others like me, I've had to balance my need for stability and the needs of others with the never ending feeling that there is more to me than the man I have been presenting to the outside world.
Sure I get to dress up every once in a while, sit around the house looking pretty, maybe even go out to a club occasionally. Little moments, that let the girl in me express herself.
Those moments are special, but there has always been this nagging feeling that there must be more. Even though I can, at those times, feel and present myself as a girl, just looking like a girl just doesn't seem to be enough anymore.
I need to BE a girl.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about transitioning to living full time as a girl? You could even have electrolysis done and SRS. I thought about that a few times intensively but decided not to. It's not an easy road to travel. I watched a friend go through it. But it is appropriate for some.