Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

July 17, 2008

Daddy ...

Needing to BE a girl ... and not just any girl.

I met Daddy online, he was looking for a trans girl to have some fun with.
Almost on a whim, I replied.

He probed my mind, and seemed to touch on those areas I had tried to suppress for so long.
It wasn't enough for me to just dress, I needed more, I needed to be an object of desire, I needed to let the submissive girl inside me out to play, and most of all I needed a man, a Daddy to please.

Fortunately, Daddy feels the same way ... in fact he doesn't just want a girl, he wants me to be his little dick doll, his sissy faggot cockmilking slut.

It's amazing what those words meant to me - suddenly those suppressed feelings inside have taken over my entire being - and, in fact, I can't deny he's right ... I should be his slut, Daddy's Dick Doll.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure this is what you want? I think the FANTASY is hot too, but fantasies by definition are PERFECT. Do you really want to live your whole life in a fantasy? I'm just wondering. I'm not sitting in judgement. I'm writing as one who shares your fantasy, but refuses to let my entire existence become utterly debauched and degraded . . . all for the sake of some pleasure between my legs. Oh, I've had my moments of debauchery, and may have more. But make a life out of it? Nahh.

Heather

Anonymous said...

fantasy of a big cock in my mouth'
o so good