Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

July 20, 2008

Bad day ...

Today was supposed to be a fabulous day ..

Had it all planned, nice shower, shave smooth, put my buttlpug in, get dressed like the slut I am, do my makeup per Daddy's instructions and prepare for my visit with Daddy.

I was happy too, finally was able to take the entire dildo last night, all nine inches. Felt soooooo good, and with my eyes closed and a little wiggling I could imagine sitting on Daddy's lap ...

But once again, real life intrudes and all my wonderful plans for today were smashed.

I'm afraid Daddy will be upset - I had promised him some pictures for him to enjoy until I saw him.
He may even dump me and I can't blame him - I am not as ready and prepared as a real sissy submissive should be.

If you read this Daddy, I'm sorry - I will keep up my training and if you can forgive me, try again soon .......

So, a bad day.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so sorry Vicki - i hope you can keep up your training, and that your Daddy forgives you - i've really enjoyed your blog!