Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

July 17, 2008

Feminization ...

Daddy is into feminization and, I guess it goes without saying, that's like a dream come true for a crossdressing sissy slut like me ...






All my life I've had those fantasies.

I'm sure that those of you reading this, if you have ever had any feminine desires, you've seen pictures like this before.



I'm such a lucky girl to have found my Daddy now.

.

.

.

He has some pretty specific ideas on what he'd like to see, and I can hardly wait to be able to comply. Some of those ideas are:

  • no hair
  • back tattoo ("butt antlers")
  • a bit of boobie growth
  • bra and panty tanlines
  • pierced nipples

That's just a quick list, of course, I'm sure he'll come up with some more ideas ...

So far he has just a few rules that I am doing everything I can to live by:

  • always wear panties
  • wear buttplug as much as possible
  • keep toenails painted, bright red
  • wear stockings
  • play with my dildo
  • no masturbating
  • work on this blog

So ... yes, Daddy, I am your sissy dick doll, your pussy .... more so every day !

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start, Vicki!

In my case the real transformation from a "curious" hetero man to a sissy faggot began when my gay TOP MAN injected his load of sperm into my mouth and I swallowed it all ... and, climaxed "no hands" at the same time.

That was the tipping point for me. No longer was I a occasional cocksucker, who kept trying to convince myself I was "bi", at most.

I had evolved into a true sissy faggot. I knew it, as did my MAN. Being a MAN, and a gay TOP to boot, my lover is most interested in having his cock pleasured by a male bitch.

The interesting thing about swallowing a real MAN's sperm is that each time you do it, it's more fulfilling than the last. It is a constant reinforcement of your sexual status.

To this sissy, that's what feminization is about. Not the clothes, the shaving, the makeup, etc ... but, actually being a submissive cunt to another male, and loving it.

My MAN knows how much I am fulfilled when he cums in my mouth, and it has given him sooo much more manly self confidence in our relationship than in our early sessions.

Bottom line, sissies:

The more sperm you swallow, the more of a sissy faggot you become.

Vicki said...

Thank you for the comments, souther sissy, really nice to know I'm not the only one reading this ;)

Love the feedback !

For what it's worth I do completely agree with what you said - actually being a submissive cunt to another male, and loving it - that's what this is about !

I know I will never be the same - and don't have the slightest desire to go back.

Unknown said...

being a fag cunt for a man is heaven

Anonymous said...

i love these rules, i must admit i 've already follow most of them, except one: * no masturbating

I cant stop masturbating as it keeps me horny and aroused. But i stop myself from cumming always, even for days, in order to maintain this amazing "sissy" feeling while playing anf fooling aroudd