Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

November 18, 2008

More changes ... for the better ...

Well ... things are looking up !

I believe I may have found another man to give me the push and direction I need.
We're going to call him 'Master', as per his request.

Master has already provided me with some guidance on improving this little sissy slut :)
1. Butt plug from lunch to end of work, and from 7 to 10 pm
-- I've gotten out of this habit a while ago, but eager to get back to this wonderful daily feeling :)
2. Clear lip gloss to be worn at home at all times
-- just love to run my tongue along my glossy lips
3. Panties all the time, never be out of panties unless in the shower - on 24/7/365
-- I love my panties, you know, so that won't be that difficult
4. Wear red lipstick at least 10 minutes a day - even if I have to stand in the bathroom to do it.
RED IS A MUST FOR SISSY SLUTS and he wants me to start to "crave" red lips.
-- mmmmmm :) see rule 2 ...

I feel very lucky to have been given this chance to improve myself again :)
Thank you, Master !

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Vicki said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hows it going! Dont keep us in suspense

Anonymous said...

thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

http://saragirlsissyconfessions.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful sissy things to do even if you dont have a master right now. Keep them up and tell us how its going in a post.