Hi, my name is Vicki.

I am on a journey of learning to be a good girl.

September 15, 2008

September update ...

I realized (and was reminded by a recent comment) that I have been neglecting to post here for a while.

Sadly, Daddy has taken a leave of absence and I have not heard from him in a while. This makes me very sad and when that happens, I tend to withdraw into my own little world.



My need to satisfy, however, has not suddenly disappeared. In fact, since Daddy left, I seem to have become a bit of a slut, a lot less discriminatory than I used to be. Lots of fun on the one hand, but a bit scary too - you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would ;) how many wierdos are a really out there.


Fortunately I love to spend time on my knees, because almost without fail that's really what virtually every man craves more than anything else. Probably also why a lot of men are attracted to crossdressers, t-girls and sissy faggots (like myself) - we're so desperate to feel like a girl, act like a girl that we tend to be a lot 'easier' than real girls.


I'm sorry about the generalization, I'm sure that's not true of all of us. But from what I've seen, and the 'girls' that I've met, there's a definitely some truth to that statement. But hey, that's just my opinion ...

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've heard that too. It is said that T-girls give the best head. I can relate, as I just love to fall to my knees and suck a man's cock.

I'm sorry to hear that Daddy has left. But I hope you are meeting some interesting new men.

xo,

Heather

KatieCD said...

Yes T-girls love gock. Is that you in the black bra and panties? Very nice girl!

Anonymous said...

That's why there are glory holes, girlie! So when we're on our own we can be...not on our own!

Thanks for the update!

SissyNYC

Vicki said...

Yes, that is me, Katie. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I just wish I had acted on my desire earlier in life. I find my self on my knees now very often but not as the girlie boy I want to be.